We cannot wait to see you!
SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 40! Sign up will be first-come first-served, so sign up before there's a waiting list!
(Please note, there are no scholarships available at this time)
Scroll down for Travel, Timing, Policies, & Packing List
Event begins at Camp Raninu on Friday May 10th, and ends Sunday May 12th. Travel will be provided-- details to follow.
Please read over the Shabbaton Policies & Guidelines here. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns about these or other NCSY event policies.
~ Packing List:
- Nicer clothes for Friday night and Shabbat day (see dress code policies above)
- Clothes for sports & camp activities on Friday, Saturday night, and Sunday morning
- Rain coat or jacket (just in case!)
- Warm Pajamas
- Sleeping bag & pillow (or sheets/blanket)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
- Boys- Kippah & tefillin, if you have